Image gallery: Skoda Kodiaq
The Kodiaq will be Skoda's second SUV for the Indian market after the Yeti. Built on VW's MQB platform, the all-new SUV will have the largest cabin space in its class. The Kodiaq is based on the VisionS concept which was revealed at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
The Kodiaq will be launched as a premium SUV from the carmaker and will be placed above the Superb. It was launched in Berlin, Germany, and will be put on sale at some point in 2017.
It will be available in a two-wheel drive option as well as a four-wheel drive option with three petrol engines and two diesel engines on offer.
The Kodiaq's design is based on the VisionS concept shown at the Geneva Motor Show
Tail lights are inspired by traditional Czech crystal glass art
The Kodiaq is 4.70-metre long which makes it a fairly large SUV
The rear will sport LED brake lights as a standard feature
The Kodiaq will get a clean dashboard design, with trim options like the Superb
The Kodiaq will have autonomous emergency braking, blind-spot warning and adaptive cruise control
In the five-seat variant, the Kodiaq will offer an impressive boot space of 2,065 litres
The centre console is dominated by the large 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far