Image Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 has debuted in the country for the ex-showroom price of Rs 1.70 lakh. The fully faired motorcycle takes on the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Yamaha Fazer-25 and the Honda CBR250R.
The power source is a 250cc single cylinder oil-cooled engine that puts out 26.5PS at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm at 7,500rpm. The styling is evolved and the bike does not resemble any of the family design as we are used to seeing on the elder "Gixxers"
Team OVERDRIVE is at the launch event and will be riding the new motorcycle tomorrow. Stay tuned for the first ride report on OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 80,929
Starts Rs 1,70,665
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 89,973
- Review2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 S first ride review
- NewsGovernment approves new Motor Vehicles Bill, higher penalties for traffic offences
- ReviewHyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport
- FeaturesProduct review: Kent Cam Eye
- NewsFIA Formula 3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala claims third place in Race 2 at Paul Ricard