Image Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 has debuted in the country for the ex-showroom price of Rs 1.70 lakh. The fully faired motorcycle takes on the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Yamaha Fazer-25 and the Honda CBR250R.
The power source is a 250cc single cylinder oil-cooled engine that puts out 26.5PS at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm at 7,500rpm. The styling is evolved and the bike does not resemble any of the family design as we are used to seeing on the elder "Gixxers"
Team OVERDRIVE is at the launch event and will be riding the new motorcycle tomorrow. Stay tuned for the first ride report on OVERDRIVE.
Also see: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF First Ride Review Video
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,74,000
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far