Image gallery: Tata Tiago JTP and Tata Tigor JTP
We've just driven the first two cars from JT Special Vehicles, the new 50:50 venture from Tata Motors and Coimbatore's Jayem Automotive. The company will sell performance-oriented versions of cars from Tata's current line-up under the JTP sub-brand. These cars are the Tata Tiago JTP hatchback and the Tata Tigor JTP sub-four metre sedan.
Here's some pictures from the day we spent with these cars in the Nilgiris while driving up to Ooty from Coimbatore. The cars impressed us with their price, styling, performance and handling charateristics. Minor disappointments were less-than-good interior quality and slightly less equipment than other such sporty cars.
To know more about these cars,
Images by Varun Kulkarni
Starts Rs 3.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Renault Triber
- NewsRenault Triber seven-seater MPV globally unveiled - India launch next month
- NewsMahindra to increase prices of its passenger cars from July 1
- NewsKTM RC 125 is on sale in India!
- News2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 and 718 Spyder unveiled with six-cylinder power