Image gallery: Tata Tiago JTP and Tata Tigor JTP
We've just driven the first two cars from JT Special Vehicles, the new 50:50 venture from Tata Motors and Coimbatore's Jayem Automotive. The company will sell performance-oriented versions of cars from Tata's current line-up under the JTP sub-brand. These cars are the Tata Tiago JTP hatchback and the Tata Tigor JTP sub-four metre sedan.
Here's some pictures from the day we spent with these cars in the Nilgiris while driving up to Ooty from Coimbatore. The cars impressed us with their price, styling, performance and handling charateristics. Minor disappointments were less-than-good interior quality and slightly less equipment than other such sporty cars.
To know more about these cars,
Images by Varun Kulkarni
Starts Rs 3.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber to be launched in India on November 15
- NewsBajaj-Triumph middleweight motorcycle to be ready by 2022 - Agreement to be signed this month
- News2020 Jaguar XE sedan to be launched in India on December 4
- News2020 Volkswagen Vento BSVI petrol spotted testing
- NewsBSVI Yamaha FZ-Fi and FZS-Fi launched in India for Rs 99,200