Image gallery: Tata Tiago JTP and Tata Tigor JTP
We've just driven the first two cars from JT Special Vehicles, the new 50:50 venture from Tata Motors and Coimbatore's Jayem Automotive. The company will sell performance-oriented versions of cars from Tata's current line-up under the JTP sub-brand. These cars are the Tata Tiago JTP hatchback and the Tata Tigor JTP sub-four metre sedan.
Here's some pictures from the day we spent with these cars in the Nilgiris while driving up to Ooty from Coimbatore. The cars impressed us with their price, styling, performance and handling charateristics. Minor disappointments were less-than-good interior quality and slightly less equipment than other such sporty cars.
To know more about these cars,
Images by Varun Kulkarni
Starts Rs 3.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.84 Lakhs
- NewsDakar 2020: Kamaz driver Andrey Karginov wins title in truck category
- NewsDakar 2020: Sherco TVS Racing's Adrien Metge ends the rally 12th overall
- NewsHyundai Kona Electric makes it to Guinness World Records
- NewsDakar 2020: Honda's Ricky Brabec takes first win ending KTM's Dakar domination
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Everything that you need to know