Image gallery: Tata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP production spec
Tata Motor's 50:50 joint venture with Jayem Automotives, JT Special Vehicles, has released images of the production spec Tata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tata Tigor JTP sub-four metre sedan. These performance oriented version cars have seen a host of changes made to them when seen alongside the standard cars. Find out what they are here.
Here's images of the two cars ahead of the launch tomorrow
New 114PS/150 Nm 1.2-litre Revotron petrol motor
Starts Rs 3.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X