Image gallery: Tata Tigor Buzz launched in India
Tata Motors has launched a limited edition Buzz variant on the Tigor in India, priced at Rs 5.68 lakh, ex-showroom. The Tata Tigor Buzz gets cosmetic updates with an identical treatment to the Tiago Wizz edition launched in India last year. Powertrain options remain unchanged from the standard Tigor. This means a 1.2-litre petrol with 85PS and 114Nm as well as a 1.05-litre turbocharged diesel with 70PS and 140 Nm. A 5-speed manual will be the only gearbox option, given that the AMT version is only available on the higher trims. The standard petrol Tigor XM is priced at Rs 5.2 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) while the diesel comes in at Rs 6.05 lakh. The Tigor Buzz will be offered with a manual transmission and is based on the XT trim. Scroll below to know about the additions that the Tigor Buzz sports over the regular model.
The grille on the Tata Buzz sports a red insert which is an all-black design on the regular model
The ORVMS on the Tigor Buzz get a glossy finish. The regular model gets a dual-tone fnish. While the dual-tone looks more premium, the glossy black gives a sporty touch to the design.
While the regular Tata Tigor sedan gets a body coloured roof, the Buzz edition gets an all-black roof
The alloy wheel design has been left untouched except for a small update in the form of a red insert
Inside, the AC vents in the Tata Tigor Buzz edition get a red highlight instead of the chrome detailing on the regular model
The seats in the Tigor Buzz are done in full fabric, that is already offered as standard on the XT trim
Starts Rs 4.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?