Image Gallery: Tesla Cybertruck
Cybertruck is designed to have the utility of a truck and the performance of a sports car. The vehicle is built to be durable, versatile and capable, with exceptional performance both on-road and off-road. Cybertruck will come in three variants: Single Motor Rear-Wheel Drive, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, and Tri Motor All-Wheel Drive.
Storage capacity: 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage including the vault, frunk, and sail pillars.
0-60 mph acceleration: <2.9 seconds
Payload: Up to 3,500 lbs
Touchscreen size: 17" Seating capacity: Up to six adults
Towing capacity: More than 14,000 lbs Payload: Up to 3,500 lbs Vault length: 6.5 feet
Body: Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless steel.
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers recorded a sale of 54,820 units in May 2020
- NewsFormula 1 announces eight-round European leg for the 2020 season
- FeaturesFive tips on exterior car care
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Triumph Motorcycles to cut 400 jobs globally
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!