Image gallery: Tesla Model 3 unveiled
Tesla Motors, at a special event in Hawthorne, California, unveiled the most anticipated Model 3 sedan. Tesla Motors claims that the Model 3 is built for the masses and thus will be priced aggressively. The standard variant with no options is priced at $35,000 (Rs 23.21lakh). Deliveries will begin by end 2017 and more importantly, Tesla is planning on bringing it to India as well.
which will also underpin a crossover from the all-electric carmaker. The Tesla Model 3 has a claimed naught to 100kmph timing of less than six seconds. Tesla claims that the Model 3 can cover a distance of 346km in one full charge.
"Model 3 production is scheduled to begin in late 2017. When production begins, we will begin deliveries in North America starting on the West Coast, moving east. As we continue to ramp production, we will begin deliveries in Europe, APAC and right-hand drive markets. It is not possible to ship to all regions simultaneously because regulators in each part of the world have slightly different production requirements. Staggering deliveries in this way also allows us to provide the best possible customer experience.", said Tesla Motors in an official statement.
Scroll down to see the images of the Tesla Model 3.
Built as an affordable electric car for the masses, the Tesla Model 3 is scheduled to go in production by the end of 2017
The prices of the Tesla Model 3 will start at $35,000
It will cover a distance of 346kms in one full charge
The car will be offered with autopilot hardware as standard
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6