Image Gallery: The Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe
The Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid and the Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupé draw their system output of 500 kW / 680 PS.
Like all Porsche plug-in hybrids, the new top-of-the-range model in the Cayenne family is also one of the sportiest vehicles in the premium segment not in spite of its hybrid power-train but because of it.
Roll stabilisation system, air suspension, and ceramic brakes as standard
Full connectivity and auxiliary air conditioning as standard
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil
- NewsAll-new Honda CBR600RR to be unveiled on August 21