Image gallery: Tokyo Motor Show 2019
The 2019 Tokyo Motor Show's overarching theme has been the focus on electric vehicles. Firms like Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda and Mitsubishi have all reiterated their commitment to this fuel source. We spent some time there and came back with quite a bit on what's happening in the world cars in Japan. Here are some pictures to take you through that.
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
- News2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.31 crore
- NewsVintage vehicles may soon be exempt from scrappage policies
- NewsBMW to introduce wireless Android Auto in its vehicles by July 2020
- News2020 Skoda Rapid facelift unveiled in Russia
- NewsMaserati line-up in India gets Ferrari-built V6 petrol engines