Image gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi ethanol as the name suggests is an Ethanol powered Apache and TVS states that the ethanol powered Apache RTR 200 Fi can be quickly brought into production if government regulations so require. The bike comes with a E85 motor that develops 21 PS at 8,500 rpm and generates 18.1 Nm at 7,000 rpm, with a claimed top speed of 129 kmph.
Starts Rs 1,08,985
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India