Image gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi ethanol as the name suggests is an Ethanol powered Apache and TVS states that the ethanol powered Apache RTR 200 Fi can be quickly brought into production if government regulations so require. The bike comes with a E85 motor that develops 21 PS at 8,500 rpm and generates 18.1 Nm at 7,000 rpm, with a claimed top speed of 129 kmph.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subisidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights