Image gallery: TVS Creon concept
The TVS Creon is a performance-oriented electric scooter and with that TVS intends to show that electric scooters can be both exciting and environment friendly at the same time. The TVS Creon features an electric motor that takes it from 0 to 60kmph in under 5.1 seconds. It has a range of 80km on a single charge and the Creon takes just 60 minutes to reach 80 per cent of its full charge.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India