Image gallery: TVS Zepplin concept
TVS showcased a pretty interesting concept at the Auto Expo 2018, one that previews what its future cruiser motorcycle could look like. The TVS Zepplin is hybrid concept, featuring a 220cc engine that's paired to a 1.2Kw assist motor with a 48V Li-ION battery that offers 20 per cent additional torque when needed. The Zepplin's styling is in line with power cruisers of today. The vertical LED headlamp, gold forks and alloy wheels look good and so does the copper-chrome paintwork on the tank. The concept also gets Bluetooth connectivity and a HD camera that's placed next to the headlamp.
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!