Image gallery: TVS Zepplin concept
TVS showcased a pretty interesting concept at the Auto Expo 2018, one that previews what its future cruiser motorcycle could look like. The TVS Zepplin is hybrid concept, featuring a 220cc engine that's paired to a 1.2Kw assist motor with a 48V Li-ION battery that offers 20 per cent additional torque when needed. The Zepplin's styling is in line with power cruisers of today. The vertical LED headlamp, gold forks and alloy wheels look good and so does the copper-chrome paintwork on the tank. The concept also gets Bluetooth connectivity and a HD camera that's placed next to the headlamp.
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300