Image gallery: TVS Zepplin concept
TVS showcased a pretty interesting concept at the Auto Expo 2018, one that previews what its future cruiser motorcycle could look like. The TVS Zepplin is hybrid concept, featuring a 220cc engine that's paired to a 1.2Kw assist motor with a 48V Li-ION battery that offers 20 per cent additional torque when needed. The Zepplin's styling is in line with power cruisers of today. The vertical LED headlamp, gold forks and alloy wheels look good and so does the copper-chrome paintwork on the tank. The concept also gets Bluetooth connectivity and a HD camera that's placed next to the headlamp.
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020