Image gallery: TVS Zepplin concept
TVS showcased a pretty interesting concept at the Auto Expo 2018, one that previews what its future cruiser motorcycle could look like. The TVS Zepplin is hybrid concept, featuring a 220cc engine that's paired to a 1.2Kw assist motor with a 48V Li-ION battery that offers 20 per cent additional torque when needed. The Zepplin's styling is in line with power cruisers of today. The vertical LED headlamp, gold forks and alloy wheels look good and so does the copper-chrome paintwork on the tank. The concept also gets Bluetooth connectivity and a HD camera that's placed next to the headlamp.
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X