Image gallery: Vazirani Shul EV hypercar Mumbai showcase
The Shul is being developed by Vazirani Automotive, a Mumbai based firm founded by Chunky Vazirani, a designer with past experience working with Rolls Royce, Jaguar Land Rover and Volvo. The Shul sits on a carbon-fibre tub chassis with a 300 kg battery pack that sits on the floor behind the driver. Most interesting is the Shul's powertrain. It uses a microturbine to charge the batteries. This feeds power to four electric motors, one on each wheel. A single ratio transmission connects the two, much like the Regera. The electric motors allow it to have torque-vectoring capabilities and also the range-extender turbine allows it to have as much range as a conventionally powered car. The turbine can run on regular petrol.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - MTDC flags-off its motorhome and campervan
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks