Image gallery: Vazirani Shul EV hypercar Mumbai showcase
The Shul is being developed by Vazirani Automotive, a Mumbai based firm founded by Chunky Vazirani, a designer with past experience working with Rolls Royce, Jaguar Land Rover and Volvo. The Shul sits on a carbon-fibre tub chassis with a 300 kg battery pack that sits on the floor behind the driver. Most interesting is the Shul's powertrain. It uses a microturbine to charge the batteries. This feeds power to four electric motors, one on each wheel. A single ratio transmission connects the two, much like the Regera. The electric motors allow it to have torque-vectoring capabilities and also the range-extender turbine allows it to have as much range as a conventionally powered car. The turbine can run on regular petrol.
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased