Image gallery: We drive the Tata Tiago hatchback
Tata's all new Tiago is the latest small hatchback to hit our market. Positioned below the Bolt with its compact dimensions, the Tiago is all set to go up against the likes of Maruti's Celerio and Hyundai's Grand i10. And just like its competition, the Tiago too will be powered by small capacity petrol and diesel engines. We've just sampled the car and we're going to be giving you all the juicier details on December 5, 2015. For now, scroll down and take a look at what the little hatch is all about. Let us know what you think about the car in the comments section.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- OpinionWhy the price difference between the Skoda Karoq and VW T-Roc?
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID-19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!