Image gallery: We drive the Tata Tiago hatchback
Tata's all new Tiago is the latest small hatchback to hit our market. Positioned below the Bolt with its compact dimensions, the Tiago is all set to go up against the likes of Maruti's Celerio and Hyundai's Grand i10. And just like its competition, the Tiago too will be powered by small capacity petrol and diesel engines. We've just sampled the car and we're going to be giving you all the juicier details on December 5, 2015. For now, scroll down and take a look at what the little hatch is all about. Let us know what you think about the car in the comments section.
Starts Rs 3.4 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2019: Last lap glory for Marc Marquez at Misano
- NewsConfirmed: KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India on September 23
- News2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania opens registrations
- NewsWRC 2019: Sebastien Ogier wins Rally Turkey to keep title hopes alive
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 becomes more affordable - Launched at Rs 1.47 lakh