Image gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
The Yamaha Motoroid was among the interesting concepts at the Auto Expo 2018. It has six-lithium ion cells , placed low for better cneter of gravity. It has artificial intelligence or AI that can recognize hand gestures as well face ID to detect its owner. The Motoroid is also self-balancing and autonomus, showcasing Yamaha's technical prowess.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India