Image gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
The Yamaha India pavilion at the Auto Expo 2018 was buzzin with a lot of activity and in one corner stood a motorcycle that holds serious potential in India. Adventure tourers are selling quite well in India and the sheer number of Triumph Tigers and Kawasaki Versys' on the street are proof of this. Now its no myth that Yamaha is the only Japanese manufacturer that hasn't forayed into the segment. The Yamaha MT-09 Tracer could surely fill in that void. It is powered by Yamaha's 847cc, liquid-cooled triple cylinder engine. The Tracer 900 GT also gets a full-colour TFT display that shows gear position , ambient temperature, coolant temperature, current riding mode, fuel gauge and fuel consumption.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India