Image gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
The Yamaha India pavilion at the Auto Expo 2018 was buzzin with a lot of activity and in one corner stood a motorcycle that holds serious potential in India. Adventure tourers are selling quite well in India and the sheer number of Triumph Tigers and Kawasaki Versys' on the street are proof of this. Now its no myth that Yamaha is the only Japanese manufacturer that hasn't forayed into the segment. The Yamaha MT-09 Tracer could surely fill in that void. It is powered by Yamaha's 847cc, liquid-cooled triple cylinder engine. The Tracer 900 GT also gets a full-colour TFT display that shows gear position , ambient temperature, coolant temperature, current riding mode, fuel gauge and fuel consumption.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India