Image gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
The Yamaha India pavilion at the Auto Expo 2018 was buzzin with a lot of activity and in one corner stood a motorcycle that holds serious potential in India. Adventure tourers are selling quite well in India and the sheer number of Triumph Tigers and Kawasaki Versys' on the street are proof of this. Now its no myth that Yamaha is the only Japanese manufacturer that hasn't forayed into the segment. The Yamaha MT-09 Tracer could surely fill in that void. It is powered by Yamaha's 847cc, liquid-cooled triple cylinder engine. The Tracer 900 GT also gets a full-colour TFT display that shows gear position , ambient temperature, coolant temperature, current riding mode, fuel gauge and fuel consumption.
Starts Rs 10,55,354
- FeaturesAge of the smart car: Simplifying connected technology
- OpinionIs the Government of India unfair to the auto industry?
- News2020 Mahindra Thar to be launched on October 2, 2020
- NewsMercedes-Benz EQC electric SUV to be launched in India on October 8
- NewsKTM RC series gets new colours, prices remain unchanged