Image gallery: Yamaha MT-10
Yamaha Motor India showcased the MT-10 at the 2018 Auto Expo, its top-of-the-line street naked that uses the same engine that powers the mighty YZF-R1. Though the engine in the MT-10 is in a different state of tune, developing less power and torque, it's the crossplane crankshaft that sets it apart from the other, litre-class, street naked.
- NewsIndia-bound next-generation Hyundai i20 details revealed ahead of debut
- NewsJaguar Land Rover unveils its 4-metre Project Vector concept EV
- NewsKia Motors next-generation Sorento SUV details unveiled
- NewsHero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit priced at Rs 38,000
- News2020 Hero Xtreme 160R showcased, launch in March 2020