Image gallery: Yamaha MT-10
Yamaha Motor India showcased the MT-10 at the 2018 Auto Expo, its top-of-the-line street naked that uses the same engine that powers the mighty YZF-R1. Though the engine in the MT-10 is in a different state of tune, developing less power and torque, it's the crossplane crankshaft that sets it apart from the other, litre-class, street naked.
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Ishaan Dodhiwala picks up maiden ITC win
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review
- NewsFord India recalls the last-gen Ford Endeavour, Freestyle, Figo and Aspire