Image gallery: Yamaha Tracer 700
The Yamaha Tracer 700 is a sport touring version of the excellent MT-07 naked bike. It receives a host of updates to make it more touring friendly that you can read about here. The Tracer 700 is currently available in Europe and is expected to go on sale in the USA shortly. With a price rivaling the Kawasaki Ninja 650 in the UK, the Tracer 700 has the potential to do incredibly well in India if priced right. Unfortunately it would appear that Yamaha India has no plans to bring either the Tracer 700 or the Yamaha MT-07 to our shores anytime soon. Still, no harm in scrolling down to check out all the image details.
Semi fairing has been neatly integrated with the naked MT-07 and the Yamaha Tracer 700 is a handsome motorcycle
Long and flat rear subframe is different from the MT-07 and looks more like it came off the MT-09
Dual header pipes look good snaking out of the 699cc parallel twin engine
Three colours available and they all look good
A new single piece seat liberates more room for pillions
Grab rails and a wide looking seat should be good for pillions
Optional saddle bags neatly integrate at the rear
All digital dials come straight off the MT-07
From what the images show, this lean looking machine uses high quality components (check out those neat pillion footpeg hangers) that further bump up the VFM quotient
Gotta love those brush guards that neatly integrate the turn signals. Beyond some wind protection they don't look very functional, but they definitely look cool!
Front forks are simple right-side up units but the large radiator adds to the big bike image
Going by the playfully nimble MT-07 chassis, expect the Tracer to be an entertaining handler, if a more stable one thanks to the 50mm longer wheelbase and extra weight
Starts Rs 6,24,000
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Daimler India offers free vehicle check-up to BharatBenz customers
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Bajaj Chetak deliveries delayed
- NewsKawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 launched in India at Rs 10.79 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!