Images of the Yamaha MT-03 revealed
Pictures of the highly awaited naked version of the Yamaha R3 have been spotted recently. The name of this bike hasn't been revealed as yet, but going by Yamaha's history of naked bikes, it could be called MT-03, MT-3 or MT-32. It will use all the components of the Yamaha R3, save for the fairing.
The Yamaha will sport a 321cc parallel twin engine that churns out 42PS and 27Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed transmission. The bike is expected to get ABS and it also uses traditional telescopic forks in the front and a monoshock suspension at the rear.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani