Images of the Yamaha MT-03 revealed
Pictures of the highly awaited naked version of the Yamaha R3 have been spotted recently. The name of this bike hasn't been revealed as yet, but going by Yamaha's history of naked bikes, it could be called MT-03, MT-3 or MT-32. It will use all the components of the Yamaha R3, save for the fairing.
The Yamaha will sport a 321cc parallel twin engine that churns out 42PS and 27Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed transmission. The bike is expected to get ABS and it also uses traditional telescopic forks in the front and a monoshock suspension at the rear.
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019