Images of the Yamaha MT-03 revealed
Pictures of the highly awaited naked version of the Yamaha R3 have been spotted recently. The name of this bike hasn't been revealed as yet, but going by Yamaha's history of naked bikes, it could be called MT-03, MT-3 or MT-32. It will use all the components of the Yamaha R3, save for the fairing.
The Yamaha will sport a 321cc parallel twin engine that churns out 42PS and 27Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed transmission. The bike is expected to get ABS and it also uses traditional telescopic forks in the front and a monoshock suspension at the rear.
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India