Images of the Yamaha MT-03 revealed
Pictures of the highly awaited naked version of the Yamaha R3 have been spotted recently. The name of this bike hasn't been revealed as yet, but going by Yamaha's history of naked bikes, it could be called MT-03, MT-3 or MT-32. It will use all the components of the Yamaha R3, save for the fairing.
The Yamaha will sport a 321cc parallel twin engine that churns out 42PS and 27Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed transmission. The bike is expected to get ABS and it also uses traditional telescopic forks in the front and a monoshock suspension at the rear.
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US