India Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
This year's edition of the India Baja 2018 drew to a close today with participants facing SS 4 and SS 5. The second day of the event was a shorter exercise. SS 4
was the longest of the event at 100 km. Participants negotiating undulating trails and loose sandy sections.
SS5 was the shortest stage for the event at just 35km. Although, it was a really quick stage with fast runs throughout.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019