India Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
This year's edition of the India Baja 2018 drew to a close today with participants facing SS 4 and SS 5. The second day of the event was a shorter exercise. SS 4
was the longest of the event at 100 km. Participants negotiating undulating trails and loose sandy sections.
SS5 was the shortest stage for the event at just 35km. Although, it was a really quick stage with fast runs throughout.
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood