India-bound 2016 Hyundai Elantra rendering released
Ahead of the official November 2015 launch, Hyundai has revealed a rendering of the 2016 Elantra. The update highlights Hyundai's shift to their newer 'Storm Edge' design philosophy from the earlier 'Fluidic' theme. The rendering shows that the new model will share some of the lines with the current model, however, most aspects like the hexagonal front grille and stretched headlamps follow the design cues seen in the newer models like the Creta and Santa Fe.
With no specifications released by Hyundai, our guess is as good as yours when it comes to the engines that will be used. However, as can be expected from Hyundai, a long list of features will be on the anvil. With the 2016 Elantra being unveiled at the LA Motor Show this year, expect Hyundai India to showcase it in India at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300