India bound 2018 Datsun GO and GO+ unveiled in Indonesia
Datsun has taken the wraps off the 2018 Datsun GO and GO+ in Indonesia. It is expected that the same car will be launched later in India sometime later this year as the car is due for a mid-life facelift.
The new Datsun GO and GO+ features tweaked front end that looks sharper than the outgoing model. Borrowing design cues from the Datsun Cross concept car, the GO and GO+ get a new bumper with bigger air dams. There's a vertically stacked row of LED DRLs in place of a fog lamp while the grille is slightly larger as well. The GO+ black plastic cladding on the lower half of the front bumper and chrome accents to distinguish it from the GO hatchback. Expect Datsun to offer alloy wheels as an option as well.
Datsun is also offering an optional body kit with the GO and GO+ and the company may also offer the same in India as well. The kit includes side skirts and a spoiler at the back.
The interiors are also spruced up and feature new A/C vents as well as a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The GO gets an all-black interior while the GO+ gets beige inserts, lending the cabin an airy feeling.
The GO and the GO+ continue to use the same, 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol motor that develops 78PS and 104Nm. The hatchback and MPV get power windows and a driver side airbag as standard.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review