India-bound 2018 Honda Civic first look
The new-generation Honda Civic will make its India debut sometime next year, after possibly being showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The new Honda Civic is 130mm longer and 20mm lower than its predecessor.
The interior on the 2018 Honda Civic is not as appealing as the previous-gen model.
The infotainment system looks a tad too basic and doesn't feature the popular Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options.
Engine options on the Civic include an all-new 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre VTEC turbocharged petrol engines
Starts Rs 17.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 43.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
Rishabh Bhaskar | 15 Mar 20193
Team OD | 15 Mar 20191
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip
- news reviews features opinions Photos videos compare events
- Follow Us Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram