India-bound 2018 Honda Civic first look
The new-generation Honda Civic will make its India debut sometime next year, after possibly being showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The new Honda Civic is 130mm longer and 20mm lower than its predecessor.
The interior on the 2018 Honda Civic is not as appealing as the previous-gen model.
The infotainment system looks a tad too basic and doesn't feature the popular Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options.
Engine options on the Civic include an all-new 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre VTEC turbocharged petrol engines
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 43.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut
- news reviews features opinions Photos videos compare events
- Follow Us Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram