India-bound 2018 Honda Civic first look
The new-generation Honda Civic will make its India debut sometime next year, after possibly being showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The new Honda Civic is 130mm longer and 20mm lower than its predecessor.
The interior on the 2018 Honda Civic is not as appealing as the previous-gen model.
The infotainment system looks a tad too basic and doesn't feature the popular Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options.
Engine options on the Civic include an all-new 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre VTEC turbocharged petrol engines
Starts Rs 43.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.87 Lakhs
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- news reviews features opinions Photos videos compare events
- Follow Us Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram