India-bound 2018 Honda Civic first look
The new-generation Honda Civic will make its India debut sometime next year, after possibly being showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The new Honda Civic is 130mm longer and 20mm lower than its predecessor.
The interior on the 2018 Honda Civic is not as appealing as the previous-gen model.
The infotainment system looks a tad too basic and doesn't feature the popular Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options.
Engine options on the Civic include an all-new 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre VTEC turbocharged petrol engines
Starts Rs 43.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.03 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- news reviews features opinions Photos videos compare events
- Follow Us Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram