India bound 2019 Honda BR-V facelift internationally launched
The facelifted Honda BR-V MPV has been launched in the Indonesian market. The updated MPV receives cosmetic changes, however, mechanically stays the same. The Honda BR-V debuted in the Indian market in 2016, and it is the first time the around the people mover is getting a refresh.
The Honda BR-V gets a new fascia, that includes a larger grille with more chrome highlights. brushed aluminium finished skid plate and restyled foglamps housings are in the update too. The body cladding appears to be meatier and gets chrome highlights on the sides. The rear styling stays the same. The MPV though gets a newly designed set of alloy wheels.
On the Inside, the first thing to notice is a larger infotainment screen. The new BR-V gets an eight-inch screen instead of a 6.9-inch screen in the India spec MPV. The dashboard gets a different pattern and carries a darker theme.
Mechanically, the BR-V gets the same drivetrain as before - 1.5-litre petrol mated to a six-speed manual or a CVT producing 120PS and 145Nm of torque. International spec misses out on a diesel variant.
When launched in India, the new BR-V will see a hike of Rs 50,000 across variants and we expect the drivetrains to be BSVI compliant. The 2019 Honda BR-V competes against the Renault Lodgy and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. Internationally the prices start from Rs 11.70 lakh and go up to Rs 13.80 lakh.
Starts Rs 9.53 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.63 Lakhs
- FeaturesYamaha MT-15 long term review: After 6,222km and three months
- FeaturesThings to consider while buying an EV
- NewsMini to get back the manuals in 2021, in the US
- FeaturesVideo series worth watching: BMW International GS Trophy 2020
- NewsMG Motor India to set up 100-member women's hostel for workforce
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055