India bound 2019 Mercedes Benz GLE SUV scores five stars in Euro NCAP
Mercedes Benz GLE SUV has scored five-star in Euro NCAP. The SUV was tested for frontal impact and the GLE faired well by keeping the occupants safe. The scored 91 per cent in adult occupant and 90 per cent in child occupancy. The SUV also gets 78 per cent for pedestrian safety and 78 per cent for the safety equipment onboard.
The GLE in the international market comes with airbags for driver and passengers also with knee airbags. Curtain airbags are on offer as well.
The pedestrian safety includes Autonomous braking such as AEB Pedestrian, AEB Cyclist, AEB City, AEB Inter-urban. Features such as Speed Assistance and Lane Assist System are on offer as well.
The Mercedes Benz GLE is expected to come to India in the second half of 2019. The SUV gets a choice of petrol and a diesel engine to choose from. The engines will be mated to a nine-speed torque converter automatic transmission - with paddle shifters. Along with all-wheel-drive system on offer.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 72.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 69.98 Lakhs
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak scooter to be showcased in Pune on November 14
- NewsTata Motors could tie-up with Geely and BMW for Jaguar Land Rover
- NewsFCA and PSA to retain all brands after merger
- NewsAudi Q8 flagship SUV to be launched in India on January 15, 2020
- NewsHyundai reveals the name of its all-new sedan - Aura