India bound 2020 Jaguar XE sedan launched internationally
Jaguar XE gets refreshed as a part of its midlife update. The new sedan sports tweaked fascia and updated interiors. Jaguar's entry-level sedan, the XE is expected to land on the Indian shore in the final quarter of 2019.
The updated sedan gets restyled headlamps and aggressive design for the bumpers. The headlamp and the taillamp assembly is an all LED unit. The new car sits on a set of newly designed 18-inch alloy wheels.
The interiors are updated as well and a 12.3-inch infotainment screen takes the centre stage. The multimedia infotainment screen is similar to the one seen in the Jaguar i-Pace. The cabin also features first in segment Clear-sight rear view mirror. The artificial intelligence of the new Jaguar XE learns the preferences of individuals drivers and adjust seat, mirrors, audio and climate settings automatically. Smart Settings technology uses artificial intelligence to learn the preferences of individual drivers and adjusts the seat, mirror, audio and climate settings automatically.
The 2020 Jaguar XE is powered by the manufacturer's petrol and diesel engines from the Ingenium series. The sedan is available with a rear-wheel-drive and an all-wheel-drive layout. The top-spec petrol variant with a power output of 300PS with an all-wheel-drive system can accelerate from 0-100 km.hr in 5.4 seconds.
The prices for the new Jaguar XE start at 33,915 pounds (Rs 31,83,131 lakh) and the sedan rivals the Audi A4, Mercedes Benz C-class and the BMW 3 series.
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2019: Gaurav Gill ranked sixth in WRC2 category at Rally Turkey
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Mohite closes in on Balu's ITC lead
- NewsTVS Radeon celebratory edition launched at Rs 52,720 - now gets an option of disc brake
- News2020 Ducati Monster 1200 S unveiled internationally
- News2019 Volkswagen Ameo Class: Season finale kicks off this weekend with three-way championship battle