India-bound Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift spotted testing in Spain
We told you about the new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift coming to India. And now there's news about the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift that could make it to the dealerships sometime end this year. The India-bound Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift has now been caught testing in Spain. The upcoming sedan will get a host of cosmetic updates but will retain the mechanicals from the existing model.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift will feature a sportier bumper along with a redesigned radiator grille. Some of the spied images have revealed a larger design of the grille. The projector headlight design has been left unchanged. We believe it might be integrated with LED DRLs as well. The rest of the front profile is similar to the previous model. Same is the case with the side and the rear. Even the alloy wheel design has be retained, The rear bumper design will be tweaked to give it a stronger profile.
While the cabin design and layout are not visible from the spotted cars doing testing, we believe the same might be updated for a more premium appeal. Also, in addition to the mirror link, the Ciaz's infotainment will also come with CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options. Since there won't be any substantial change in dimensions, the cabin space will continue to be at its generous best. Something that makes the Ciaz more practical than the Hyundai Verna.
The powertrain options that will make it into the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift are the 94PS/134Nm 1.4-litre K-series petrol engine and the 90PS/200Nm 1.3-litre diesel motor. We believe the state of tune will not be altered for the new sedan. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift will compete with the likes of the Honda City and the new Hyundai Verna.
Image source: Carwale.com
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.62 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa