India-bound next-gen Audi Q3 SUV images leaked before official unveiling, to rival Volvo XC40
Audi will be officially unveiling the new-gen Q3 SUV today. However, you don't have to wait much for it as the leaked images of the 2019 Q3 SUV have already started appearing on the internet. While the teaser images did reveal the change in design, the leaked images of the 2019 Audi Q3 SUV have confirmed that the German brand has made this one look lot more sporty and appealing than before. It is being said that the deliveries of the 2019 Audi Q3 SUV will start in Europe by the end of this year. Looking at the popularity and the growing demand of SUVs, Audi India might get this one to India next year.
The 2019 Audi Q3 SUV borrows its styling cues from the flagship offering, the Q8 that can be seen from the restyled front and rear bumpers. The front grille has been revamped and looks much larger than the previous offering, Also, the bumpers gets triangular openings, a similar pattern is seen in the recess between the spokes of the alloy wheels. We also likes this shade of blue which contrasts the new design bits on the 2019 Audi Q3.
Based on the MQB platform, the 2019 Audi Q3 SUV does retain its overall silhouette but has grown in dimensions. And that is evident from its design. The wheelbase has been stretched by 77mm, length increased by 97mm and the width is up by 25.4mm. Thanks to the new platform, Audi has managed to make more space in the cabin, not substantially more though. The boot space too has gone up from 473L to 530L, making it a bit more practical than before.
The cabin of the 2019 Audi Q3 SUV too has been completely redesigned and looks much more premium than before. The SUV now comes with Audi's digital instrument cluster that is now seen on most of the Audi offerings. The Q8 inspiration can also be seen in the cabin with new design. The 2019 Q3 SUV also gets virtual cockpit system along with a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with an updated interface that made it quicker and more user friendly than before.
The powertrain details of the 2019 Audi Q3 SUV are still not out. The Euro-spec SUV will be offered with a choice between two petrol and one diesel engine. The 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine will continue to do duty on the Q3 and will be offered in two derivatives in the international market, 190PS 40 TFSI and a 230PS 45 TFSI. As has been the norm, Audi will offer Quattro on all powertrains and the transmission unit that will be offered will be the seven-speed S-Tronic dual clutch.
Images source: CarPix
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th