India-bound Volvo S90, V90 and V90 Cross Country facelift unveiled globally
Volvo has announced the facelift version of the S90 globally along with the refreshed version of V90 and V90 Cross Country. With the facelift, the S90 and V90 get redesigned bumpers with new fog lamps and a new spoiler design. At the rear, both the cars get new LED lighting with sequential turn indicator. Other modifications include the new colour options along with customisable alloy wheels. Volvo has also updated the lineup with a 48-volt mild-hybrid system to enhance fuel-efficiency up to 15 per cent, as claimed by the company.
Interior of both the vehicles features Bowers and Wilkins audio system with an updated amplifier and automatic vehicle noise cancellation. Also, with technological advancement, Volvo has updated the 12-volt sockets to USB-C at the rear, which was first seen in the XC-40.
Volvo has also equipped the S90 and the V90 with an advanced air cleaning system with a PM 2.5 particulate sensor, which was introduced earlier in the Chinese markets and now available globally.
The S90 and the V90 facelift is likely to be available next year in the Indian markets. The S90 facelift will rival the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, Audi A6 and the BMW 5-Series. Currently, the prices of the S90 starts at Rs 51.90 lakh ex-showroom and the V90 Cross Country at Rs 65.31 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 51.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 54.42 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.5 Lakhs
- NewsAll the differences between the 6-seater MG Hector Plus and the 5-seater Hector
- FeaturesCounter to COVID19: Camper Van Tourism
- News2020 Maserati Ghibli Hybrid showcased, to replace Ghibli diesel
- NewsToyota to restart production at its Bidadi plant from July 20, 2020
- NewsBGauss commences online bookings for A2 and B8 electric scooters, pricing starts at Rs 52,499
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block