India gets its first Lamborghini Urus SUV
The first of the 25 Lamborghini Urus SUVs that were allocated to India when the car launched here at the start of the year has finally been delivered to a customer. All of the cars earmarked for India have been sold.
The Urus is priced at Rs 3.10 crore (ex-showroom) but a few options can make that figure rise to Rs 4 crore easily. This particular car has been finished in the Rosso Anteros shade of red and come with the optional Style exterior package. This adds red brake callipers, black exterior trim and a chrome finish for the quad tailpipes. Also specced on this car are the Nath 22-inch diamond-finish alloy wheels.
This particular car also gets contrasting red stitching on the inside, the optional Bang and Olufsen audio system, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting and a 360-degree camera.
Powering the 2018 Lamborghini SUV is a specially-developed 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 that has no resemblance with the one offered in the Bentley Continental GT and the Flying Spur. This motor, equipped with variable valve timing and cylinder deactivation, makes 650PS at 6,000rpm and generates 850Nm of torque at 2,250 rpm. All of that power is sent to the four wheels via an 8-speed automatic transmission.
The cabin layout of the Lamborghini Urus SUV looks similar to that in the iconic Lambo supercars
Lamborghini claims that the Urus can reach 100kmph in 3.6seconds and will do a top whack of 305 kmph. The Lamborghini Urus also offers drive modes that can be selected through the Tamburo (drum) driving mode selector listed under the ANIMA (Adaptive Network Intelligence Management) system.
Starts Rs 3 Crore
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review
- NewsKia Motors India donates Niro Hybrid, Niro PHEV and Niro EV to Andhra Government, signs MoU
- NewsWatch the Skoda Scala hatchback's international debut here live