India gets its first Lamborghini Urus SUV
The first of the 25 Lamborghini Urus SUVs that were allocated to India when the car launched here at the start of the year has finally been delivered to a customer. All of the cars earmarked for India have been sold.
The Urus is priced at Rs 3.10 crore (ex-showroom) but a few options can make that figure rise to Rs 4 crore easily. This particular car has been finished in the Rosso Anteros shade of red and come with the optional Style exterior package. This adds red brake callipers, black exterior trim and a chrome finish for the quad tailpipes. Also specced on this car are the Nath 22-inch diamond-finish alloy wheels.
This particular car also gets contrasting red stitching on the inside, the optional Bang and Olufsen audio system, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting and a 360-degree camera.
Powering the 2018 Lamborghini SUV is a specially-developed 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 that has no resemblance with the one offered in the Bentley Continental GT and the Flying Spur. This motor, equipped with variable valve timing and cylinder deactivation, makes 650PS at 6,000rpm and generates 850Nm of torque at 2,250 rpm. All of that power is sent to the four wheels via an 8-speed automatic transmission.
The cabin layout of the Lamborghini Urus SUV looks similar to that in the iconic Lambo supercars
Lamborghini claims that the Urus can reach 100kmph in 3.6seconds and will do a top whack of 305 kmph. The Lamborghini Urus also offers drive modes that can be selected through the Tamburo (drum) driving mode selector listed under the ANIMA (Adaptive Network Intelligence Management) system.
Starts Rs 3 Crore
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover