India-made Honda Amaze scores four stars in global NCAP
Made-in-India Honda Amaze (right-hand-drive) scored a four-star rating in the global NCAP safety test. The car was tested for frontal impact and the Amaze faired well by keeping the head, shin and the feet safe. The chest protection was adequate with thigh protection being marginally safe.
The car tested was equipped with drier and passenger side airbag along with seat belt pretensioners. Also, the Amaze was equipped with ISO-FIX mounts for child seats and ABS (Antilock braking system).
The Honda Amaze is offered in both petrol and diesel engine along with optional automatic transmission. The petrol engine gets a 1.2-litre block producing 90PS and 110Nm of torque while the diesel variant gets a 1.5-litre engine producing 100PS and 200Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 5.88 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- ReviewKTM RC125 road test review
- NewsNew Volkswagen logo unveiling at 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- ReviewMaruti Suzuki XL6 first drive review
- NewsMeasures to boost automotive sector announced by Finance Minister in India
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5