India-made Honda Amaze scores four stars in global NCAP
Made-in-India Honda Amaze (right-hand-drive) scored a four-star rating in the global NCAP safety test. The car was tested for frontal impact and the Amaze faired well by keeping the head, shin and the feet safe. The chest protection was adequate with thigh protection being marginally safe.
The car tested was equipped with drier and passenger side airbag along with seat belt pretensioners. Also, the Amaze was equipped with ISO-FIX mounts for child seats and ABS (Antilock braking system).
The Honda Amaze is offered in both petrol and diesel engine along with optional automatic transmission. The petrol engine gets a 1.2-litre block producing 90PS and 110Nm of torque while the diesel variant gets a 1.5-litre engine producing 100PS and 200Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 5.88 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India