India Superbike Festival 2013 to be held on October 19
The India Superbike Festival 2013 is scheduled to be held in Pune on October 19-20. The Superbike Festival will host motorcycle companies displaying their goods, riding gear and other attractions. A proper Mecca for bike lovers, this one promises even more energy and excitement than the very successful event from last year. Compared with the 2012 edition which saw around 350 bikers and one lakh visitors, this year's event promises to bring in 500 bikers and nearly double the number of visitors. Leading musicians and bands from all over India will be playing at Amanora Town Centre in Pune where the event is scheduled to be held. At the end of each day, the organizers will host parties for participants and visitors alike.
"The idea of the India Superbike Festival is to get bikers together to give them a platform to display what they own" says Amol Talpade, one of the organizers of the festival. The India Superbike Festival serves as a platform for like minded individuals to meet and get to know each other and share experiences and stories about themselves and their motorcycles.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900