Indian Chief Dark Horse launched in India at Rs 21.99 lakh
Indian Motorcycle has launched the Indian Chief Dark Horse at Rs. 21.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). The motorcycle was revealed at the recently held Progressive International Motor Show in Chicago and the US-based manufacturer has wasted no time in revealing the price of the motorcycle for the Indian market.
After launching the Indian, the Indian Chief Dark Horse is the latest addition to the list of motorcycles that Indian Motorcycle has on offer in India. Powered by the same 1811cc engine as seen in the Chief Classic, the new motorcycle is covered in a sinister looking black, end to end.
The Indian Chief Dark Horse, images of which were leaked online prior to the launch, is equipped with keyless ignition, ABS and cruise control.
Customers can also choose to adorn the motorcycle with official accessories such as a luggage rack and gloss black parts that replace those subtle chrome accents on the standard motorcycle. Indian Motorcycle also offers its Big Sucker air intake to boost performance and a Slip On exhaust for those who desire more decibels from their Chief Dark Horse.
Starts Rs 18,81,000
Starts Rs 42,15,000
- NewsMotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo announces retirement at the end of 2019 season
- NewsThe McLaren Elva is the company's lightest ever road car, and promises to be its most visceral
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber to be launched in India tomorrow
- NewsBSVI Honda SP 125 launched in India - Prices start at Rs 72,900
- News2020 Tata Altroz spotted testing ahead of December 3 unveiling