Indian Chief Dark Horse launched in India at Rs 21.99 lakh
Indian Motorcycle has launched the Indian Chief Dark Horse at Rs. 21.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). The motorcycle was revealed at the recently held Progressive International Motor Show in Chicago and the US-based manufacturer has wasted no time in revealing the price of the motorcycle for the Indian market.
After launching the Indian, the Indian Chief Dark Horse is the latest addition to the list of motorcycles that Indian Motorcycle has on offer in India. Powered by the same 1811cc engine as seen in the Chief Classic, the new motorcycle is covered in a sinister looking black, end to end.
The Indian Chief Dark Horse, images of which were leaked online prior to the launch, is equipped with keyless ignition, ABS and cruise control.
Customers can also choose to adorn the motorcycle with official accessories such as a luggage rack and gloss black parts that replace those subtle chrome accents on the standard motorcycle. Indian Motorcycle also offers its Big Sucker air intake to boost performance and a Slip On exhaust for those who desire more decibels from their Chief Dark Horse.
Starts Rs 18,81,000
Starts Rs 39,99,000
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car