Indian Chief Dark Horse launched in India at Rs 21.99 lakh
Indian Motorcycle has launched the Indian Chief Dark Horse at Rs. 21.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). The motorcycle was revealed at the recently held Progressive International Motor Show in Chicago and the US-based manufacturer has wasted no time in revealing the price of the motorcycle for the Indian market.
After launching the Indian, the Indian Chief Dark Horse is the latest addition to the list of motorcycles that Indian Motorcycle has on offer in India. Powered by the same 1811cc engine as seen in the Chief Classic, the new motorcycle is covered in a sinister looking black, end to end.
The Indian Chief Dark Horse, images of which were leaked online prior to the launch, is equipped with keyless ignition, ABS and cruise control.
Customers can also choose to adorn the motorcycle with official accessories such as a luggage rack and gloss black parts that replace those subtle chrome accents on the standard motorcycle. Indian Motorcycle also offers its Big Sucker air intake to boost performance and a Slip On exhaust for those who desire more decibels from their Chief Dark Horse.
Starts Rs 18,81,000
Starts Rs 39,99,000
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18