Indian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively
The styling of 1200 has been inspired by the company's championship-winning Flat Track Racer (FTR) 750. As the body style demands, the FTR 1200s get minimum body panels. The handlebar setup is set low and the trellis frame of the motorcycle is exposed. The motorcycle gets alloy wheels, and the exhaust has an upswept design too.
The headlamp unit is an all-LED unit and the instrument cluster is mounted right above it. The instrument cluster is a 4.3-inch touchscreen unit. The engine is a 1203cc V-twin unit that is good enough for 124PS and 118Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The electronics include riding modes such as sport, standard and rain. The motorcycle gets a switchable ABS (antilock braking system). The motorcycle gets a 6-axis inertia management unit for an advanced traction and stability control.
In India, the Indian FTR 1200 S rivals the Ducati Scrambler 1100 and BMW R nineT Scrambler.
Starts Rs 15,99,000
Starts Rs 7,89,000
Starts Rs 10,91,000
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil
- NewsAll-new Honda CBR600RR to be unveiled on August 21