Indian Motorcycle inaugurates sub-dealership in Guwahati
Indian Motorcycle has inaugurated the Indian Motorcycle Riders Stop (IMRS) in Guwahati that will be operated at a sub-dealership level. It is located at Precision Powersports, House No.7 (Main Road), Barsajai, Bhetapara, Pankaj Nagar, Hatigaon Road in Guwahati. The IMRS will have both test ride facility and aftersales support. Also, prospective customers can book their motorcycles here. This new facility was inaugurated by Pankaj Dubey, managing director, and country head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd and Chada Hage, dealer principal, Precision Powersports.
Pankaj Dubey, managing director, and country head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd
"The IMRS is designed to enhance product accessibility and desirability among bike aficionados in the region. The IMRS will cater to the increasing demand for the high-end luxury motorcycle in the state. We are confident that this strategic expansion will increase our market share and enhance our presence in the country. The IMRS will retail merchandise as well in a retail environment that is both premium and approachable" commented, Pankaj Dubey.
The Indian Motorcycle range is presently available in India at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati and will be shortly available in Jaipur and Cochin. The Indian range starts at Rs 10.99 lakh, consisting of the Scout Sixty, Scout, Scout Bobber, Roadmaster, Springfield, Chieftain Dark Horse, Chief Classic, Chief Vintage, Chieftain, and the Chief Dark Horse.
Starts Rs 29,99,000
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know