Indian Motorcycle inaugurates sub-dealership in Guwahati
Indian Motorcycle has inaugurated the Indian Motorcycle Riders Stop (IMRS) in Guwahati that will be operated at a sub-dealership level. It is located at Precision Powersports, House No.7 (Main Road), Barsajai, Bhetapara, Pankaj Nagar, Hatigaon Road in Guwahati. The IMRS will have both test ride facility and aftersales support. Also, prospective customers can book their motorcycles here. This new facility was inaugurated by Pankaj Dubey, managing director, and country head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd and Chada Hage, dealer principal, Precision Powersports.
Pankaj Dubey, managing director, and country head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd
"The IMRS is designed to enhance product accessibility and desirability among bike aficionados in the region. The IMRS will cater to the increasing demand for the high-end luxury motorcycle in the state. We are confident that this strategic expansion will increase our market share and enhance our presence in the country. The IMRS will retail merchandise as well in a retail environment that is both premium and approachable" commented, Pankaj Dubey.
The Indian Motorcycle range is presently available in India at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati and will be shortly available in Jaipur and Cochin. The Indian range starts at Rs 10.99 lakh, consisting of the Scout Sixty, Scout, Scout Bobber, Roadmaster, Springfield, Chieftain Dark Horse, Chief Classic, Chief Vintage, Chieftain, and the Chief Dark Horse.
Starts Rs 29,99,000
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch