Indian Motorcycle inaugurates sub-dealership in Guwahati
Indian Motorcycle has inaugurated the Indian Motorcycle Riders Stop (IMRS) in Guwahati that will be operated at a sub-dealership level. It is located at Precision Powersports, House No.7 (Main Road), Barsajai, Bhetapara, Pankaj Nagar, Hatigaon Road in Guwahati. The IMRS will have both test ride facility and aftersales support. Also, prospective customers can book their motorcycles here. This new facility was inaugurated by Pankaj Dubey, managing director, and country head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd and Chada Hage, dealer principal, Precision Powersports.
Pankaj Dubey, managing director, and country head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd
"The IMRS is designed to enhance product accessibility and desirability among bike aficionados in the region. The IMRS will cater to the increasing demand for the high-end luxury motorcycle in the state. We are confident that this strategic expansion will increase our market share and enhance our presence in the country. The IMRS will retail merchandise as well in a retail environment that is both premium and approachable" commented, Pankaj Dubey.
The Indian Motorcycle range is presently available in India at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati and will be shortly available in Jaipur and Cochin. The Indian range starts at Rs 10.99 lakh, consisting of the Scout Sixty, Scout, Scout Bobber, Roadmaster, Springfield, Chieftain Dark Horse, Chief Classic, Chief Vintage, Chieftain, and the Chief Dark Horse.
Starts Rs 29,99,000
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased