Indian Motorcycle launch the Roadmaster at Rs 37 lakh
US-based motorcycle manufacturers, Indian Motorcycle, have launched the 2015 Roadmaster in India at Rs 37 lakh (ex-Delhi). The price however is subject to variation on the basis of the colour scheme opted for. The Roadmaster will now sell alongside the Indian Chief (Classic and Vintage), Chieftain and Scout.
The Roadmaster is propelled by the company's 1811cc Thunderstroke 111 engine that produces 138.9Nm of torque. The touring motorcycle has a host of features that augment the motorcycle's touring credentials, such as a windshield that can be adjusted at the press of a button, heated seats and grips for those early morning rides in the winter and adjustable floorboards which offer sufficient leg room.
In addition to these, the bike comes with Indian Motorcycle's Pathfinder LED lights, a remote locked 64.4-litre storage trunk at the rear, keyless ignition and tan leather seats as standard. Customers can also accessorise the bike with saddle bags, a heel shifter and a chrome armrest for the pillion rider. Deliveries of the Indian Roadmaster will commence from the second half of 2015.
More from OVERDRIVE on Indian Motorcycle:
Starts Rs 42,15,000
Starts Rs 18,81,000
Starts Rs 12,69,500
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block