Indian Motorcycle ties up with HDFC, to offer attractive finance on complete range
Indian Motorcycle has tied up with HDFC to offer attractive finance schemes across its motorcycle range in India. According to this offer, prospective customers can avail an attractive rate of interest of 7.99 per cent with up to 85 per cent loan amount. This is a limited period offer that will be available across the dealerships in the country and will be valid till the end of this month. The lowest downpayment that one can make is Rs 2 lakh on the Scout range that includes the Sixty, Bobber and the standard model. It should be noted that the above mentioned interest rate would be valid for three years on the loan amount. Post that regular rate of interest as per decided by the bank will come into effect.
The Indian Scout Bobber is the newest 'Bobber', a sub-segment of cruiser motorcycles that are essentially stripped down to the bare minimum including chopped fenders, short handlebars
The introduction of this offer will help the aspiring customers in owning their dreamIndian Motorcycle. As a part of our customer delight programme, this limited period offer will be available on the entire product range across Indian Motorcycle dealerships throughout India" commented, Pankaj Dubey, Managing Director and Country Head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd.
The American motorcycle manufacturer presently has 11 products available in India across eight dealerships. The current product range starts from Rs 10.99 Lakh (ex-showroom) onwards for the Indian Scout Sixty and goes all the way to Rs 37.31 lakh for the Roadmaster.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally