Indian Motorcycle ties up with HDFC, to offer attractive finance on complete range
Indian Motorcycle has tied up with HDFC to offer attractive finance schemes across its motorcycle range in India. According to this offer, prospective customers can avail an attractive rate of interest of 7.99 per cent with up to 85 per cent loan amount. This is a limited period offer that will be available across the dealerships in the country and will be valid till the end of this month. The lowest downpayment that one can make is Rs 2 lakh on the Scout range that includes the Sixty, Bobber and the standard model. It should be noted that the above mentioned interest rate would be valid for three years on the loan amount. Post that regular rate of interest as per decided by the bank will come into effect.
The Indian Bobber is the newest 'Bobber', a sub-segment of cruiser motorcycles that are essentially stripped down to the bare minimum including chopped fenders, short handlebars
"The introduction of this offer will help the aspiring customers in owning their dream Indian Motorcycle. As a part of our customer delight programme, this limited period offer will be available on the entire product range across Indian Motorcycle dealerships throughout India" commented, Pankaj Dubey, Managing Director and Country Head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd.
The American motorcycle manufacturer presently has 11 products available in India across eight dealerships. The current product range starts from Rs 10.99 Lakh (ex-showroom) onwards for the Indian Scout Sixty and goes all the way to Rs 37.31 lakh for the Roadmaster.
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th