Indian Motorcycle ties up with HDFC, to offer attractive finance on complete range
Indian Motorcycle has tied up with HDFC to offer attractive finance schemes across its motorcycle range in India. According to this offer, prospective customers can avail an attractive rate of interest of 7.99 per cent with up to 85 per cent loan amount. This is a limited period offer that will be available across the dealerships in the country and will be valid till the end of this month. The lowest downpayment that one can make is Rs 2 lakh on the Scout range that includes the Sixty, Bobber and the standard model. It should be noted that the above mentioned interest rate would be valid for three years on the loan amount. Post that regular rate of interest as per decided by the bank will come into effect.
The Indian Bobber is the newest 'Bobber', a sub-segment of cruiser motorcycles that are essentially stripped down to the bare minimum including chopped fenders, short handlebars
"The introduction of this offer will help the aspiring customers in owning their dream Indian Motorcycle. As a part of our customer delight programme, this limited period offer will be available on the entire product range across Indian Motorcycle dealerships throughout India" commented, Pankaj Dubey, Managing Director and Country Head, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd.
The American motorcycle manufacturer presently has 11 products available in India across eight dealerships. The current product range starts from Rs 10.99 Lakh (ex-showroom) onwards for the Indian Scout Sixty and goes all the way to Rs 37.31 lakh for the Roadmaster.
Starts Rs 12,69,500
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block