Indian Motorcycle to update its international Scout lineup with ABS as standard
Indian Motorcycle will be updating its Scout and Bobber motorcycle lineup for 2019. For 2019, the Indian Scout, Indian Scout Bobber, and Indian Scout Sixty will receive updates including ABS as standard, as well as a long list of touring and performance accessories. The updated 2019 models can be expected at dealerships in the country soon after they are launched in international markets. We expect the updates to have a slight price hike over the prices of the outgoing model.
The big update for the Indian Scout lineup is the addition of ABS as standard. The models sold in India already cam fitted with ABS, which was not the case in various other markets. This update changes that. There is also a host of accessories that Indian will offer with the 2019 model year motorcycles.
This includes touring add-ons such as saddlebags, windscreens, and others. Then there are the performance accessories including shock absorbers by Fox, a slip-on exhaust, as well as a performance air filter. Indian Motorcycle is also offering a USB charging port located next to the instrument console.
The Indian Scout range will also be offered with new paint options. The Scout Sixt receives Thunder Black, White Smoke, Ruby Metallic, and Star Silver. Options on Scout include Thunder Black, Deep Water Metallic, Metallic Jade, and Indian Motorcycle Red. The Scout Bobber will be offered in Thunder Black, Thunder Black Smoke, White Smoke and Bronze Smoke paint options.
Starts Rs 12,69,500
- FeaturesVideo series worth watching: BMW International GS Trophy 2020
- NewsMG Motor India to set up 100-member women's hostel for workforce
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: GWM Ora R1
- NewsGet your Formula 1 fix with these classic F1 races that will be aired on Star Sports Select beginning April 10
- NewsUpcoming crossovers expected to launch in India by end of 2020
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055