Indian Motorcycle to update its international Scout lineup with ABS as standard
Indian Motorcycle will be updating its Scout and Bobber motorcycle lineup for 2019. For 2019, the Indian Scout, Indian Scout Bobber, and Indian Scout Sixty will receive updates including ABS as standard, as well as a long list of touring and performance accessories. The updated 2019 models can be expected at dealerships in the country soon after they are launched in international markets. We expect the updates to have a slight price hike over the prices of the outgoing model.
The big update for the Indian Scout lineup is the addition of ABS as standard. The models sold in India already cam fitted with ABS, which was not the case in various other markets. This update changes that. There is also a host of accessories that Indian will offer with the 2019 model year motorcycles.
This includes touring add-ons such as saddlebags, windscreens, and others. Then there are the performance accessories including shock absorbers by Fox, a slip-on exhaust, as well as a performance air filter. Indian Motorcycle is also offering a USB charging port located next to the instrument console.
The Indian Scout range will also be offered with new paint options. The Scout Sixt receives Thunder Black, White Smoke, Ruby Metallic, and Star Silver. Options on Scout include Thunder Black, Deep Water Metallic, Metallic Jade, and Indian Motorcycle Red. The Scout Bobber will be offered in Thunder Black, Thunder Black Smoke, White Smoke and Bronze Smoke paint options.
Starts Rs 12,69,500
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!