Indian Motorcycle to update its international Scout lineup with ABS as standard
Indian Motorcycle will be updating its Scout and Bobber motorcycle lineup for 2019. For 2019, the Indian Scout, Indian Scout Bobber, and Indian Scout Sixty will receive updates including ABS as standard, as well as a long list of touring and performance accessories. The updated 2019 models can be expected at dealerships in the country soon after they are launched in international markets. We expect the updates to have a slight price hike over the prices of the outgoing model.
The big update for the Indian Scout lineup is the addition of ABS as standard. The models sold in India already cam fitted with ABS, which was not the case in various other markets. This update changes that. There is also a host of accessories that Indian will offer with the 2019 model year motorcycles.
This includes touring add-ons such as saddlebags, windscreens, and others. Then there are the performance accessories including shock absorbers by Fox, a slip-on exhaust, as well as a performance air filter. Indian Motorcycle is also offering a USB charging port located next to the instrument console.
The Indian Scout range will also be offered with new paint options. The Scout Sixt receives Thunder Black, White Smoke, Ruby Metallic, and Star Silver. Options on Scout include Thunder Black, Deep Water Metallic, Metallic Jade, and Indian Motorcycle Red. The Scout Bobber will be offered in Thunder Black, Thunder Black Smoke, White Smoke and Bronze Smoke paint options.
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV multi-city public preview to start form December 18
- NewsRefreshed 2019 BMW X1 SUV spotted testing in Europe
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV nameplate to be revealed on December 19