Indian Motorcycle to update its international Scout lineup with ABS as standard
Indian Motorcycle will be updating its Scout and Bobber motorcycle lineup for 2019. For 2019, the Indian Scout, Indian Scout Bobber, and Indian Scout Sixty will receive updates including ABS as standard, as well as a long list of touring and performance accessories. The updated 2019 models can be expected at dealerships in the country soon after they are launched in international markets. We expect the updates to have a slight price hike over the prices of the outgoing model.
The big update for the Indian Scout lineup is the addition of ABS as standard. The models sold in India already cam fitted with ABS, which was not the case in various other markets. This update changes that. There is also a host of accessories that Indian will offer with the 2019 model year motorcycles.
This includes touring add-ons such as saddlebags, windscreens, and others. Then there are the performance accessories including shock absorbers by Fox, a slip-on exhaust, as well as a performance air filter. Indian Motorcycle is also offering a USB charging port located next to the instrument console.
The Indian Scout range will also be offered with new paint options. The Scout Sixt receives Thunder Black, White Smoke, Ruby Metallic, and Star Silver. Options on Scout include Thunder Black, Deep Water Metallic, Metallic Jade, and Indian Motorcycle Red. The Scout Bobber will be offered in Thunder Black, Thunder Black Smoke, White Smoke and Bronze Smoke paint options.
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show