Indian Motorcycles announces official riders club
Classic motorcycle brand, Indian Motorcycle has announced an official group - the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group (IMRG) - for its customers. This platform will bring all the Indian Motorcycle riders and enthusiasts together, says the company.
Each IMRG member gets a unique card with a patch and a pin. They are also entitled to special discounts on motorcycle insurance. In addition, they will get exclusive invites to events and rallies. The IMRG members will also get special discount on merchandise, apparel and accessories. Also, a member will be awarded 10,000 participation points on induction into the group. More points can be scored with participation in other official events. Each point is worth Rs 1 and can be redeemed at any Indian Motorcycle dealership.
The membership has been divided in two categories, the first is for Indian bike owners and the other is just for fans of the brand. The latter is designed for friends and family of the Indian Motorcycle owners who want to ride and be a part of the group. These members can own any own other brand of motorcycle but need to pay a membership fee to ride with the group.
"The time had come to create a lifelong community of Indian Motorcycle enthusiasts and the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group will be an apt platform for fellow riders to share and revel in the glory of this iconic brand. The launch will not only add another feather in our efforts to revive the history of the brand, but it will also provide the perfect opportunity for riders to enhance their riding experience with some great benefits. With the launch of this club, Indian Motorcycle will witness a new and exciting tomorrow," said Pankaj Dubey, managing director, Polaris India Pvt Ltd
- FeaturesAll you need to know about motor insurance
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Ford to manufacture 50,000 ventilators in 100 days
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Could EICMA and INTERMOT be compromised by the global pandemic?
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Tesla Model 3 and Model S parts being used to make ventilators
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055