India's first Kawasaki Ninja H2R delivered in Pune
Kawasaki dealership in India delivered India's first Ninja H2R yesterday in Pune. The Japanese motorcycle retails at Rs. 72 lakh ex-showroom pan India. The Kawasaki Ninja H2R is not a road legal motorcycle which spares it from the registration cost.
The track-ready Kawasaki come with instructions such as riding the motorcycle under 4,000RPM for the first 30 mins and then riding it under 6,000RPM for the next 30 mins. The first service of the Ninja H2R is to be done at the 15th hour and the second service should be done at the 30th hour from delivery.
The Kawasaki Ninja H2R churns out 310PS at the crank and with ram air intake the power output bumps up to 326PS at 14,000RPM. The peak torque of 165Nm comes in at 12,500RPM.
The motorcycle's 998cc in-line four-cylinder engine is able to produce such high power figures with the help of a supercharger. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission which sends power to the rear wheel via chain drive.
The Kawasaki H2R is capable of hitting the 400km/hr mark within 26 seconds and does 0-100 km/hr in less than 3.5 seconds.
The Kawasaki Ninja H2R also boasts of electronic aids such as Bosch IMU (inertial measurement unit), Kawasaki Quick Shifter, Kawasaki cornering management function, Kawasaki Traction Control and Kawasaki anti-lock braking system.
The cycle parts of Kawasaki's flagship motorcycles are the 43mm USD (upside down) fork setup in the front and Ohlins TTX36 rear monoshock absorber unit. The bike also gets a 330mm semi-floating twin disc setup in the front with radially mounted Brembo M50 monobloc four-piston callipers. In the rear, the bike gets a 250mm disc with Brembo callipers on a single sided swing arm. The fuel tank capacity of the Ninja H2R is 17-litres, hosts carbon fibre panels and still tips the scale at 216 kgs.
Also see:- Tokyo Motor Show 2019 | Kawasaki Z H2 walk-around
Starts Rs 34,50,000
Starts Rs 75,80,000
Starts Rs 10,89,000
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055