IndiMotard Adventures announces Cambodia motorcycle tour
IndiMotard Adventures is back with the Tomb Raider Motorcycle Tour to Cambodia. The motorcycle tour will kick-off in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh on March 16, 2014.
The tour offers seven days of pure riding experience through the less travelled parts of the Khmer heartland. It will involve riding through isolated southern shores, through forests and dirt tracks, and discovering untouched beaches and islands. The motorcycles of choice will be the Honda XR250 and the Baja250.
The tour is priced at Rs 1,29,000 per rider and this includes boarding, luxury lodging, fuel and backup service costs. All you need to do is turn up with your riding gear.
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Honda CBR650R will be sold through Honda's 22 Wing World dealerships in India
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani