IndiMotard Adventures announces Cambodia motorcycle tour
IndiMotard Adventures is back with the Tomb Raider Motorcycle Tour to Cambodia. The motorcycle tour will kick-off in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh on March 16, 2014.
The tour offers seven days of pure riding experience through the less travelled parts of the Khmer heartland. It will involve riding through isolated southern shores, through forests and dirt tracks, and discovering untouched beaches and islands. The motorcycles of choice will be the Honda XR250 and the Baja250.
The tour is priced at Rs 1,29,000 per rider and this includes boarding, luxury lodging, fuel and backup service costs. All you need to do is turn up with your riding gear.
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India