IndiMotard Adventures announces Cambodia motorcycle tour
IndiMotard Adventures is back with the Tomb Raider Motorcycle Tour to Cambodia. The motorcycle tour will kick-off in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh on March 16, 2014.
The tour offers seven days of pure riding experience through the less travelled parts of the Khmer heartland. It will involve riding through isolated southern shores, through forests and dirt tracks, and discovering untouched beaches and islands. The motorcycles of choice will be the Honda XR250 and the Baja250.
The tour is priced at Rs 1,29,000 per rider and this includes boarding, luxury lodging, fuel and backup service costs. All you need to do is turn up with your riding gear.
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?