Indizel, greenest bio-diesel in India, to be shown at North India Auto Show
My Eco Energy, bio-diesel company, is all set to participate in the North India Auto Show. This event will be held from October 5 to 8, 2017, at Moti Mahal Lawns, Hazratganj, Lucknow. My Eco Energy has introduced a product called Indizel. My Eco Energy claims that it is currently the only fuel in India that meets the Euro VI emission norms. Indizel is a non-petroleum based fuel containing vegetable oil as one of its biocomponents. Generally, fuels contain Sulphur at a quantity of 50 parts per million (ppm). However, Indizel claims to contain an aggregate of less than 10 ppm. This reduction means less harmful emissions. Priced lower than petroleum diesel, this bio-diesel aims to be popular alternative fuel.
The company intends to make Indizel easily available to its consumers by opening standard fuel stations at various locations
Indizel has a higher Cetane level of 66 as compared to normal diesel which stands at 50, resulting in quicker ignition and better performance of the engine. Lower distillation of Indizel enhances mileage and reduces the lubricity scar on the engine which results in a longer engine life for diesel engines. The company intends to make Indizel easily available to its consumers by opening standard fuel stations at various locations and adopting a new 'shop-in-shop' structure.
Unlike regular petroleum diesel, Indizel falls under the purview of GST. Hence, GST registered customers can benefit upto 18 per cent set off. For example, if regular diesel price is Rs 59, Indizel price will be Rs 50 after 18 per cent GST set off.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids