Indizel, greenest bio-diesel in India, to be shown at North India Auto Show
My Eco Energy, bio-diesel company, is all set to participate in the North India Auto Show. This event will be held from October 5 to 8, 2017, at Moti Mahal Lawns, Hazratganj, Lucknow. My Eco Energy has introduced a product called Indizel. My Eco Energy claims that it is currently the only fuel in India that meets the Euro VI emission norms. Indizel is a non-petroleum based fuel containing vegetable oil as one of its biocomponents. Generally, fuels contain Sulphur at a quantity of 50 parts per million (ppm). However, Indizel claims to contain an aggregate of less than 10 ppm. This reduction means less harmful emissions. Priced lower than petroleum diesel, this bio-diesel aims to be popular alternative fuel.
The company intends to make Indizel easily available to its consumers by opening standard fuel stations at various locations
Indizel has a higher Cetane level of 66 as compared to normal diesel which stands at 50, resulting in quicker ignition and better performance of the engine. Lower distillation of Indizel enhances mileage and reduces the lubricity scar on the engine which results in a longer engine life for diesel engines. The company intends to make Indizel easily available to its consumers by opening standard fuel stations at various locations and adopting a new 'shop-in-shop' structure.
Unlike regular petroleum diesel, Indizel falls under the purview of GST. Hence, GST registered customers can benefit upto 18 per cent set off. For example, if regular diesel price is Rs 59, Indizel price will be Rs 50 after 18 per cent GST set off.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show