Indizel, greenest bio-diesel in India, to be shown at North India Auto Show
My Eco Energy, bio-diesel company, is all set to participate in the North India Auto Show. This event will be held from October 5 to 8, 2017, at Moti Mahal Lawns, Hazratganj, Lucknow. My Eco Energy has introduced a product called Indizel. My Eco Energy claims that it is currently the only fuel in India that meets the Euro VI emission norms. Indizel is a non-petroleum based fuel containing vegetable oil as one of its biocomponents. Generally, fuels contain Sulphur at a quantity of 50 parts per million (ppm). However, Indizel claims to contain an aggregate of less than 10 ppm. This reduction means less harmful emissions. Priced lower than petroleum diesel, this bio-diesel aims to be popular alternative fuel.
The company intends to make Indizel easily available to its consumers by opening standard fuel stations at various locations
Indizel has a higher Cetane level of 66 as compared to normal diesel which stands at 50, resulting in quicker ignition and better performance of the engine. Lower distillation of Indizel enhances mileage and reduces the lubricity scar on the engine which results in a longer engine life for diesel engines. The company intends to make Indizel easily available to its consumers by opening standard fuel stations at various locations and adopting a new 'shop-in-shop' structure.
Unlike regular petroleum diesel, Indizel falls under the purview of GST. Hence, GST registered customers can benefit upto 18 per cent set off. For example, if regular diesel price is Rs 59, Indizel price will be Rs 50 after 18 per cent GST set off.
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Grand Pitstop paddock stand
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions