Infiniti reveals Q50 Eau Rouge concept before Detroit Auto Show
The Q50 Eau Rouge concept features considerable styling revisions and sits wider and lower to the ground
Infiniti has revealed the Q50 Eau Rouge concept ahead of its official unveil at the Detroit Auto Show. The car is essentially a sporty version of the Q50 sedan. This is no simple bumper and sticker job either and the company claims every body panel except the doors has been tweaked and the car sits lower and wider.
Inifiniti has taken considerable inspiration from the experience gleaned at their Formula One efforts for more effective aerodynamics. The sculpted front wings and rear aero package are said to have taken direct influence from the RB9 F1 car. The overall visage is an aggressive and angry one with huge air dams, plenty of carbon fire trim and delicious looking 21-inch wheels. The rear gets a dual exhaust, carbon fibre integrated spoiler and what's said to be a rather large integrated spoiler.
Going by past indication like the bonkers sounding Sebastian Vettel edition of the FX50 SUV you can expect something pretty special under the hood. That and those almost GTR-esque bonnet vents tease what could be some serious fire power. Infiniti isn't saying anything just yet and we'll have to wait for the official release in about ten days time.
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India