Intermot 2016: 2017 Kawasaki Z1000SX revealed
Along with the 2017 Ninja 650, Kawasaki has showcased the 2017 Ninja Z1000SX. On the 2017 Ninja Z1000SX, the engine has been updated with a new ECU and software settings to ensure improved power delivery and lower emissions. Kawasaki says that despite the remap, the engine continues to deliver a heady rush of power at high revs. The engine is now Euro-IV compliant.
The 2017 Z1000SX comes equipped with the Kawasaki Cornering Management Function or KCMF. It offers three modes of traction control, wheelie control and cornering ABS. It retains the aluminium twin-tube frame from its predecessor but gets revised suspension setting. Also, the seat height has been lowered by 5mm to 815mm.
Other updates on the new Kawasaki Ninja 1000 include a wider fairing, adjustable screen and new LED headlamps. The seats have received more padding to improve rider comfort while the instrument console gets a gearshift indicator.
At the Intermot 2016, Kawasaki has not confirmed if the new Ninja Z1000SX will be launched in India. However, it does make a lot of sense as a realistic tourer.
Starts Rs 15,60,000
Starts Rs 9,99,000
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled