Intermot 2016: 2017 Kawasaki Z1000SX revealed
Along with the 2017 Ninja 650, Kawasaki has showcased the 2017 Ninja Z1000SX. On the 2017 Ninja Z1000SX, the engine has been updated with a new ECU and software settings to ensure improved power delivery and lower emissions. Kawasaki says that despite the remap, the engine continues to deliver a heady rush of power at high revs. The engine is now Euro-IV compliant.
The 2017 Z1000SX comes equipped with the Kawasaki Cornering Management Function or KCMF. It offers three modes of traction control, wheelie control and cornering ABS. It retains the aluminium twin-tube frame from its predecessor but gets revised suspension setting. Also, the seat height has been lowered by 5mm to 815mm.
Other updates on the new Kawasaki Ninja 1000 include a wider fairing, adjustable screen and new LED headlamps. The seats have received more padding to improve rider comfort while the instrument console gets a gearshift indicator.
At the Intermot 2016, Kawasaki has not confirmed if the new Ninja Z1000SX will be launched in India. However, it does make a lot of sense as a realistic tourer.
Starts Rs 15,60,000
Starts Rs 9,99,000
- NewsBookings for the Revolt RV400 to commence from June 25 - token amount Rs 1,000
- FeaturesAn Indian Design Studio
- NewsEverything you need to know about the 2019 Renault Triber
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Renault Triber India unveil
- NewsRenault Triber 7-seater MPV globally unveiled - India launch expected soon