Intermot 2018: Updated 2019 Triumph Street Twin receives more power
Triumph Motorcycles UK has revealed the 2019 Triumph Street Twin at the International Motorcycle Fair - Intermot 2018 in Cologne, Germany. The 2019 Street Twin receives various updates including to the engine, as well as its ECU. The 900cc engine gets an 18 per cent bump in power to 65PS, while peak torque remains the same at 80Nm. The other major update comes in the form of two new riding modes Road and Rain.
Triumph has also upgraded the front fork by increasing travel to 120mm, and added new Brembo four piston caliper for the front disc. The 2019 Triumph Street Twin will be available in three colour options, Korosi Red, Jet Black, Matt Ironstone.
Triumph has also introduced two new custom kits for the Street Twin, one a minimal Urban Ride kit, and the other a Cafe Custom kit. Availability in India has not yet been announced, but it is likely to arrive towards the end of the year.
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers