International Women's Day: Hyundai India offers special benefits for women customers till March 31, 2018
Hyundai India, India's second largest car manufacturer, is offering special benefits for its women customers in the country. The company is offering a range of special benefits starting from today till March 31, 2018. These benefits will include free car pick-up and drop and a 10 percent discount on labor charges. The company has also announced special service initiatives for its women customers. These include DIY (do-it-yourself) sessions on March 10 that will be conducted at all Hyundai dealerships and also at the regional training centers in India. The session is aimed at educating women on various aspects of vehicle functioning and basic maintenance check points.
Hyundai India initiates a special campaign to mark International Womens Day by encouraging women to take the driver's seat
Speaking about the initiative, Rakesh Srivastava, director- Sales and Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said," As a responsible and caring brand, Hyundai aims to provide exceptional experience to our customers at every touch point. With more women purchasing vehicles and participating in the buying decision, Hyundai has been integrating their perspective into products and services.
On the occasion of International Women's Day, Hyundai has also launched an innovative social media campaign with hashtag Women#Men to drive a larger message 'together, let's say no to gender bias' and encourage women to be in the driver's seat".
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India