International Women's Day: Hyundai India offers special benefits for women customers till March 31, 2018
Hyundai India, India's second largest car manufacturer, is offering special benefits for its women customers in the country. The company is offering a range of special benefits starting from today till March 31, 2018. These benefits will include free car pick-up and drop and a 10 percent discount on labor charges. The company has also announced special service initiatives for its women customers. These include DIY (do-it-yourself) sessions on March 10 that will be conducted at all Hyundai dealerships and also at the regional training centers in India. The session is aimed at educating women on various aspects of vehicle functioning and basic maintenance check points.
Hyundai India initiates a special campaign to mark International Womens Day by encouraging women to take the driver's seat
Speaking about the initiative, Rakesh Srivastava, director- Sales and Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said," As a responsible and caring brand, Hyundai aims to provide exceptional experience to our customers at every touch point. With more women purchasing vehicles and participating in the buying decision, Hyundai has been integrating their perspective into products and services.
On the occasion of International Women's Day, Hyundai has also launched an innovative social media campaign with hashtag Women#Men to drive a larger message 'together, let's say no to gender bias' and encourage women to be in the driver's seat".
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India