International Women's Day: Hyundai India offers special benefits for women customers till March 31, 2018
Hyundai India, India's second largest car manufacturer, is offering special benefits for its women customers in the country. The company is offering a range of special benefits starting from today till March 31, 2018. These benefits will include free car pick-up and drop and a 10 percent discount on labor charges. The company has also announced special service initiatives for its women customers. These include DIY (do-it-yourself) sessions on March 10 that will be conducted at all Hyundai dealerships and also at the regional training centers in India. The session is aimed at educating women on various aspects of vehicle functioning and basic maintenance check points.
Hyundai India initiates a special campaign to mark International Womens Day by encouraging women to take the driver's seat
Speaking about the initiative, Rakesh Srivastava, director- Sales and Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said," As a responsible and caring brand, Hyundai aims to provide exceptional experience to our customers at every touch point. With more women purchasing vehicles and participating in the buying decision, Hyundai has been integrating their perspective into products and services.
On the occasion of International Women's Day, Hyundai has also launched an innovative social media campaign with hashtag Women#Men to drive a larger message 'together, let's say no to gender bias' and encourage women to be in the driver's seat".
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil
- OpinionFalling standards