International Women's Day: Hyundai India offers special benefits for women customers till March 31, 2018
Hyundai India, India's second largest car manufacturer, is offering special benefits for its women customers in the country. The company is offering a range of special benefits starting from today till March 31, 2018. These benefits will include free car pick-up and drop and a 10 percent discount on labor charges. The company has also announced special service initiatives for its women customers. These include DIY (do-it-yourself) sessions on March 10 that will be conducted at all Hyundai dealerships and also at the regional training centers in India. The session is aimed at educating women on various aspects of vehicle functioning and basic maintenance check points.
Hyundai India initiates a special campaign to mark International Womens Day by encouraging women to take the driver's seat
Speaking about the initiative, Rakesh Srivastava, director- Sales and Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said," As a responsible and caring brand, Hyundai aims to provide exceptional experience to our customers at every touch point. With more women purchasing vehicles and participating in the buying decision, Hyundai has been integrating their perspective into products and services.
On the occasion of International Women's Day, Hyundai has also launched an innovative social media campaign with hashtag Women#Men to drive a larger message 'together, let's say no to gender bias' and encourage women to be in the driver's seat".
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X