International Women's Day: Hyundai India offers special benefits for women customers till March 31, 2018
Hyundai India, India's second largest car manufacturer, is offering special benefits for its women customers in the country. The company is offering a range of special benefits starting from today till March 31, 2018. These benefits will include free car pick-up and drop and a 10 percent discount on labor charges. The company has also announced special service initiatives for its women customers. These include DIY (do-it-yourself) sessions on March 10 that will be conducted at all Hyundai dealerships and also at the regional training centers in India. The session is aimed at educating women on various aspects of vehicle functioning and basic maintenance check points.
Hyundai India initiates a special campaign to mark International Womens Day by encouraging women to take the driver's seat
Speaking about the initiative, Rakesh Srivastava, director- Sales and Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said," As a responsible and caring brand, Hyundai aims to provide exceptional experience to our customers at every touch point. With more women purchasing vehicles and participating in the buying decision, Hyundai has been integrating their perspective into products and services.
On the occasion of International Women's Day, Hyundai has also launched an innovative social media campaign with hashtag Women#Men to drive a larger message 'together, let's say no to gender bias' and encourage women to be in the driver's seat".
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut