Is this the ten millionth Ford Mustang that rolls out of the Michigan plant this week?
Ford will be reaching an important milestone this week, that of manufacturing ten million units of its most popular offering the Mustang. While we believe the American car manufacturer will be sending an official release mentioning about the model that reaches this milestone, spied pictures of the same have already surfaced online. These images have been shared by Evan J. Smith on his Instagram profile.
This shade was used on the first pre-production convertible model of the Mustang and not the one that eventually went on sale in the American market
Evan states, "Can you guess the significance of this convertible Mustang? Hint, it's Wimbledon White and it's a really important milestone" as an caption underneath a Wimbledon White Stang. It is already known than Ford will be rolling out the ten-millionth Mustang from its Flat Rock, Michigan assembly plant in the US, scheduled to take place shortly.
Can you guess the significance of this convertible Mustang? Hint, it's Wimbledon White and it's a really important milestone. ________________ #5point0 #convertible #fordpower #mustang #pony #mustanggt #special #keeper
In case this is the ten-millionth Stang to actually roll out from Ford's plant, it will be the 460PS 5.0-liter convertible draped in a shade of while Wimbledon. What makes this post believable is the fact that this shade is not available on the 2019 models of the Mustang. In fact, this shade was used on the first pre-production convertible model of the Mustang and not the one that eventually went on sale in the American market. Going by the interesting hashtags, this particular car will not go on sale and instead make its way into the Ford archives. Let's wait for Ford to make an official comment on this.
Source: Evan J. SmithPrice (Ex-Delhi)
Starts Rs 71.62 LakhsDisplacement
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip