Is this the ten millionth Ford Mustang that rolls out of the Michigan plant this week?
Ford will be reaching an important milestone this week, that of manufacturing ten million units of its most popular offering the Mustang. While we believe the American car manufacturer will be sending an official release mentioning about the model that reaches this milestone, spied pictures of the same have already surfaced online. These images have been shared by Evan J. Smith on his Instagram profile.
This shade was used on the first pre-production convertible model of the Mustang and not the one that eventually went on sale in the American market
Evan states, "Can you guess the significance of this convertible Mustang? Hint, it's Wimbledon White and it's a really important milestone" as an caption underneath a Wimbledon White Stang. It is already known than Ford will be rolling out the ten-millionth Mustang from its Flat Rock, Michigan assembly plant in the US, scheduled to take place shortly.
Can you guess the significance of this convertible Mustang? Hint, it's Wimbledon White and it's a really important milestone. ________________ #5point0 #convertible #fordpower #mustang #pony #mustanggt #special #keeper/p>
In case this is the ten-millionth Stang to actually roll out from Ford's plant, it will be the 460PS 5.0-liter convertible draped in a shade of while Wimbledon. What makes this post believable is the fact that this shade is not available on the 2019 models of the Mustang. In fact, this shade was used on the first pre-production convertible model of the Mustang and not the one that eventually went on sale in the American market. Going by the interesting hashtags, this particular car will not go on sale and instead make its way into the Ford archives. Let's wait for Ford to make an official comment on this.
Source: Evan J. SmithPrice (Ex-Delhi)
Starts Rs 71.62 LakhsDisplacement
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th