Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and MU-X SUV prices revised in India
Isuzu has recently announced the revision of prices for its D-Max V-Cross pickup and MU-X SUV in India. The Isuzu D-Max has now been priced at Rs 14.28 lakh while the MU-X 2WD will be available at Rs 24.78 lakh. The MU-X 4WD has been positioned at Rs 26.74 lakh, all the prices are ex-Maharashtra. The company has not mentioned the particular reason for doing so, which we believe is due to the rising input costs every year. We have already seen Toyota, Nissan and others increase the prices of their vehicles in India.
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross was launched in India in 2016. The pick-up comes with a 2.5-litre, 136PS engine that develops 320 Nm @ 1,800-2,800rpm. The engine conforms to BS-IV norms. The 4WD system is of the shift-on-the-fly type. Isuzu says that the chassis frame is designed using its iGRIP (Isuzu Gravity Response Intelligent Programme) which keeps the body roll in check when driving around tight bends. Design wise, it looks like the standard D-Max, but the distinguishing bits include a beefed up look, higher ground clearance, 16-inch alloy wheels, roof rails, chrome finished front grille, ORVM and door handle.
In May 2017, the Isuzu MU-X was launched in the country. The SUV is assembled at the company's newly opened facility in Sri City, Andhra Pradesh. It has a 3.0-litre turbo-diesel engine under the hood that makes 177PS/380Nm. Power is transferred to all four wheels through a 5-speed automatic transmission in the 4X4 trim. Isuzu doesn't offer a manual option yet on the MU-X. Isuzu claims a fuel efficiency of 13.8kmpl from the MU-X 4X2.
Starts Rs 14.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 26.26 Lakhs
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019