Isuzu India to hike price of their commercial vehicles by two per cent from April 1
Isuzu India has announced a price hike on its commercial vehicles by two per cent. The hike will be effective from April 1, 2019. The manufacturer has stated that the hike is a result of an increased input and distribution cost.
Currently, Isuzu has four vehicles in its portfolio - One SUV, a lifestyle pick-up vehicle and two commercial pick-ups. The Isuzu D-Max single cabin and the dual cabin are currently priced at Rs 8.88 lakh and Rs 7.4 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
The two commercial pickups are powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine which churns out 79PS and 176 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The dual cabin version gets a 24 sq ft cargo bed whereas the single cabin version gets a 45 sq ft.
Starts Rs 15.32 Lakhs
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer 300/GSX-S300 in works, could be launched in India
- NewsToyota Glanza, rebadged Baleno, to launch in India by July 2019
- News2019 Triumph Speed Twin to be launched in India today
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip