Isuzu India's D-Serve scheme offers free periodic maintenance for three years
Isuzu India has extended its popular D-Serve scheme on its D-Max regular cab till March 31, 2019. This programme covers free periodic maintenance for a period of three years or one lakh km (whichever is earlier). The scheme covers parts, lubricants, related labour costs and also certain wear and tear items. It however does not include accidental damage and related repairs.
Isuzu India claims, "The scheme offered significant value in terms of 'low cost of ownership' of the vehicle at no additional cost, which makes D-Max regular cab a preferred pick-up truck for the traders and emerging businesses in the country."
The Isuzu D-Serve scheme is being offered across all dealerships in the country but only on the D-Max regular cab and not the V-Cross lifestyle vehicle. The regular cab is available in both, flat deck and cab-chassis variants. The flat deck variant caters to the wide range of applications in commercial transportation, while the Cab-chassis variant targets containers for cold chain transport applications. The cab-chassis variant can also be customised for special purpose applications in the logistics and allied businesses.
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders